If you’re ready to take on a new geographical market, or simply looking at database translation for the first time we can provide database consulting services to discuss the technical and process options with your IT architects, developers, database administrators and others who may need to be involved.
Whether your database is SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Access, SQLite and others, we can advise on internationalising the data structure, whether that involves adding language-specific columns to existing tables, new localisation-specific tables, or supporting draft and approved content.
Our database consultant services can help if you find yourself in a situation where you have a custom-developed database application, such as a catalogue or PIM (product information management) system, which interacts with a website or other customer-facing system in some way.
We can also advise on internationalising data structures for CMS (content management system) back-ends such as WordPress, Sitecore and SharePoint repositories, and can show you the options for configuring a database translation workflow, to avoid manual copy and paste by either your users or your IT administrators.
By internationalising your systems up-front with our assistance, making them ready to support multiple locales and a robust localisation workflow, you will save many headaches, time-bottlenecks and costs once the translation database process is then initiated.
- Consultancy to discuss the technical and process options
- We can advise on internationalising the data structure
- We can work with any database; SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Access, SQLite or another
- We can show you the options for configuring a translation workflow
- Translation workflow bottlenecks avoided, saving time
- Peace of mind that your database can support multilingual content
- Reduced costs when you do come to translating content
- Custom-made solutions, working with any database or CMS