Market research is a key component of effective business strategy – never more so than when competing in an international marketplace. In targeting multiple geographies, it’s vital that all information is correctly translated, interpreted and represented to ensure the success of company decisions which will affect your competitiveness.
If you work for a market research business, you’ll typically have a range of different projects across a range of different industry verticals. That’s where translate plus can support you, by involving different linguists with the relevant specialist knowledge within each target market: this ensures that we can manage industry-specific and client-specific terminology, therefore providing you with the most accurate information for your analyses. Working with a network of over 11,000 linguists, translate plus can deliver your results in over 200 languages.
As well as advising clients directly, we work with global market research companies on a range of requirements which include:
- translation of questionnaires, surveys, discussion guides, stimulus materials and concepts
- back-translation of verbatims (responses to open-ended answers)
- interpreting for focus groups and in-depth interviews
- monolingual and multilingual audio and video transcription
- integration with third-party applications such as Confirmit, Qualtrics and CATI tools
Market research clients such as Kadence International, Instantly,
AIP, Future Thinking, Norstat and GfK, benefit from the use of our world-leading translation management system, i plus. This cloud-based platform will streamline your translation requests, ultimately saving you time and money:
- save time with automated processes
- gain full control of your projects
- manage deadlines with instant job submissions
- allow different access levels, therefore protecting your data and sharing only what you want to
- reduce administrative work, so you can focus on the important things
Regardless of the size or deadlines of your project, translate plus will always deliver high-quality results. We are independently certified to ISO 9001 and 17100 standards, meaning that we adhere to, and indeed exceed, internationally recognised quality norms for translation services.