Whether you manufacture household appliances, aviation parts, automobiles or clothing, the manufacturing industry often involves the use of high-tech machinery and industrial design processes. Therefore, when looking to translate content for this sector, it is essential to find a supplier who has the expertise to handle a lot of very technical and industry-specific information and terminology.
Failing to do so will not only lead to poor translation results, creating a negative image of your brand to your clients, but it could also lead to health and safety risks if the content involves machinery or instruction procedures.
translate plus work with some of the largest global manufacturing organisations who trust our strict QA processes and linguist selection criteria to deliver extremely accurate and high-quality results, every time. Using our own custom-developed technology, as well as third-party tools where appropriate (such as Madcap Flare and Adobe RoboHelp), we localise a wide range of material, such as:
- operator manuals and user guides
- CAD files (including DWG, DXF and DGN), Structured FrameMaker and DITA
- content originating from CMS, PIM and DMS applications
- installation and maintenance manuals
- product specifications, technical data sheets, and parts lists
- patents and patent applications
- training material and e-learning modules
- product catalogues and brochures
- presentations and tenders
To guarantee our quality, we have been certified for the ISO 17100 and ISO 9001 certificates: international standards monitoring the quality procedures within the language services industry.