Quality is everything when it comes to translation for the medical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Regulatory and compliance issues mean that you can’t afford to take risks with your translated documentation, so at translate plus we use industry-specific processes, software and people to ensure the right results for this highly specialised sector.
Whether your requirements cover clinical trials, marketing, regulatory affairs, drug safety, legal, research & development or labelling, we can help you work into over 180 languages.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Manuals, User Guides and IFUs (Instructions for Use)
- Labelling, Packaging & Inserts
- EDC (Electronic Data Capture) for Web and Handheld Interfaces
- Patents, IP (Intellectual Property) & Contracts
- Medical Forms & Records
- SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Protocols, Case Reports & Patient Diaries
- PRO (Patient Reported Outcomes) & ePRO Content
- Transcription & Voiceover Recording
- Text and Recording for IVRS (Interactive Voice Response Systems)
- Telephone interpreting for Support Centers
- Fully Documented Processes for CFR Part II Compliance
We work with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, as well as healthcare providers, CROs and CTOs, so we’re ready to support your requirements, whether big or small.