translate plus have extensive experience working with some of the largest IT and Telecommunications organisations on a global scale. Whether you’re looking for complex technical documents and drawings to be translated or to localise your marketing material, we have the specialised knowledge and expertise to deliver consistently high-quality results.
To ensure this high-quality we employ a number of processes, starting with our linguist selection process. We will only work with linguists who have previous experience within your industry and are living in the target language country. This guarantees any industry-specific or highly technical terminology is understood and translated accurately. For more marketing-led communication, we make sure your content is localised to create the most engaging and locally specific text whilst staying true to your unique brand ID and style.
Through i plus®, our industry leading translation management system, you are able to review all of your translations before our final delivery. review plus allows you to assign your own selected reviewers to certain language combinations and document types, giving you complete control over the final results as well as continually improving quality and consistency.
Within the IT and Telecommunication industry, we often translate the following types of documents:
- Software systems (both back- and front-end)
- CAD (computer-aided-design) and InDesign drawings
- Marketing material including email campaigns, brochures and advertising
- User manuals and assembly instructions
- Training material and e-learning modules
- Product catalogues and brochures
- Presentations and tenders
- Legal documents and reports