The finance industry comprises a globally interconnected ecosystem, so our clients value our understanding of regulatory requirements and locally appropriate terminology just as much as our focus on accuracy and quality.
Working in the areas of investment funds, retail banking, corporate markets, insurance, reinsurance, stockbroking, accountancy, consumer finance, risk management and more, we can help you meet your legal obligations as well as your in-country marketing needs.
We regularly translate the following types of documentation:
- Prospectuses and simplified prospectuses
- Annual and interim reports
- Company information (e.g. instruments of incorporation/memoranda & articles of association)
- Shareholder letters
- Fund commentaries
- Application and subscription forms
- Consumer and institutional investor communications
- Contracts and legal correspondence
- UCITS compliance and passporting documentation
- Marketing brochures
- Direct mailers and web copy
We also provide sworn and certified translation, as well as interpreting services for AGMs, business meetings and conference calls.