Access cutting-edge language services from within Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you primarily work in Microsoft Word all day and want to securely request a translation of one or more documents, you may prefer to simply click a button and submit the request from within Word, rather than logging on to the i plus website and uploading the request.
Or, as a technical writer, you may want to validate the current document against your corporate style guide, to ensure conformance with branding or structural guidelines.
translate plus have developed apps for the Microsoft Office suite, to help you do just that. The i plus functionality appears under a separate ribbon tab, meaning that the functionality is just a click away. The app installs as an Office Customisation over HTTPS, meaning that updates to the app are delivered automatically over a secure connection so there’s no need to “check for updates”!
- Request translation of the currently active document/file
- Request translation of any documents on your local computer/network, even if they are not Microsoft Office formats
- Files submitted for translation are automatically zipped up for you, minimising submission time
- Completed translations can be collected via the i plus app or downloaded from the i plus website
- All transactions are encrypted via HTTPS, meaning that it’s safe for even the most confidential documents
- View the real-time status of translation projects directly within Office applications
- Carry out terminology searches in your corporate glossary, based on a manual search or automatic selection of the highlighted text
- Validate the currently active document against your corporate style guide, with any non-conformities highlighted and comments added, detailing what should be changed to guarantee conformance.