We can create a written transcript of an audio recording – digital or analogue – in whatever language you require. All transcriptions are proofread before delivery, to ensure a high level of accuracy, and we can deliver work in a very short turnaround time.
In addition to single-language transcripts, our optional dual plus package comprises a written transcript of the source language alongside a translated version, in a two-column format containing audio timing indications for ease of reference.
If you need your transcript in multiple languages, we will apply the same high-quality procedures that we use for all translation work, such as creating a glossary of approved terms, following brand guidelines and developing a style guide to ensure consistency across all language versions.
- We can work with any source audio format, including MP3, MPEG-4, PCM (WAV/AIFF), AU, AAC, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, BWF, 3GP, M4A, OGG and traditional audio cassette.
- Send us the audio in whatever way is most convenient for you: electronically by e-mail, FTP, i plus, DropBox or YouSendIt; or, if you prefer, physically on tape or CD.
- We can provide the transcript in the same language as your recording, or in over 200 other languages, including Braille for the visually impaired.
- Transcripts can be provided in whatever format you need – whether you prefer to work with Microsoft Word, RTF, HTML, OpenOffice, Google Drive, Pages (iWork), Lotus WordPro, Microsoft Works or Corel WordPerfect.
- Work with any audio format
- Transcripts delivered in any document format
- Transcription available in over 200 languages
- All transcripts are proofread
- Accurate transcriptions
- Delivered in your preferred format
- Multi-language options
- Delivered to tight deadlines