Technical authors, also referred to as technical communicators, technical writers or information designers, ensure your technical information is communicated in an easy to understand and user-friendly manner.
When a customer buys your product, you want them to have an excellent customer experience. Communicating the accompanying technical information effectively is essential for your customers to enjoy your product, ensure positive feedback and most importantly, for health and safety reasons. Your employees also need to know how to work correctly and safely, ensuring company guidelines and policies are always followed.
Your technical documents are therefore critical to the success of your business, making sure they offer clear guidance, are convincing and easy to follow. The way to guarantee this success is to use experts.
translate plus work with professional technical authors, only selecting those that have direct experience within the relevant industry sector and with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with the knowledge, where needed, to transform highly complicated instructions into a language your readers can understand.
You may need a technical author for any of the following:
- User guides for software applications
- Reference manuals
- Training guides
- Product information
- Product assembly/instruction manuals
- Online help
If you require a technical author to take part in an instructional video or via any other media such as illustrations or PowerPoint, we have a full media suite to help you communicate in the most effective way possible.
- Accurate with strong attention to detail
- Proven experience within your sector
- Terminology your reader will understand
- Render highly technical information into an easy-to-understand format
- Create a positive customer experience
- Enable clear communication/instructions within your company
- Ensure health and safety procedures are correctly followed