Content review solution: term plus
In 2017 we improved review plus by introducing a brand new feature, term plus. It highlights core terms from your glossary in both the source and target text to enable reviewers to clearly see approved glossary terms during the review process.
term plus, combined with review plus, is the complete content review solution which will further streamline your translation review process. Since core terms are easily visible, client reviewers are less likely to make unwanted changes to previously agreed term candidates, which means that your translation project can be finalised more quickly.
Overall, term plus allows your translation projects to be finalised more quickly and with less effort and room for error.
Finally, users of our translation review solutions tools can take advantage of the pre-sign-off commenting functionality in review plus, should your reviewer need to flag anything up that needs addressing during delivery, this is the place to do it.
- Assign content review jobs to different reviewers
- Filter text for certain words or phrases
- Automatically update any changes to apply to the whole document
- Leave feedback about the translation
- Can be accessed by multiple reviewers from various locations
- Allows for a more streamlined and faster content review process
- Automatic updates of translation memory and final deliverables
- See approved terminology in context