MT plus is a flexible and pioneering automatic translation technology which can be integrated into an existing workflow (for example, to translate content originating from aggregated news feeds or database sources) while incorporating different levels of a human post-editing stage if required.
Drawing upon the most powerful NMT (Neural Machine Translation) technologies existing out there, notably Google’s NMT API, our machine translation solution is at the forefront of the latest innovations in machine translation.
Our machine translation system, MT plus also adopts a best-of-both-worlds approach by combining traditional translation memory technology with advanced automatic translation.
If you have a preference for an existing machine translation engine or API – such as Google Translate, DeepL, Microsoft Translator, Moses, Kantan, BeGlobal or Omnifluent – our machine translation service can be plugged in to it right away.
Why did we create MT plus for automatic translation?
Technological advances such as machine translation mean that more and more clients currently consider scenarios in which automatic translation can be deployed as part of a wider workflow – for example, where the volume of content requiring translation could not realistically be approached as a human translation task, for reasons of cost or speed.
That doesn’t mean we recommend automatic translation as a matter of routine: it would not normally be advisable for public-facing press releases, for example, and we wouldn’t use it before a thorough discussion with our clients. But in some cases, machine translation can be appropriate – for example, it may enable one of our clients to translate millions of words of user-generated content which would otherwise be completely out of reach.
In other words, we and our clients see automatic translation as a mighty additional language service to enable more content to be translated, rather than an alternative language service to replace human translation.
For more information, please also visit this page.
- Powerful automatic translation technology with the option to be plugged into Google Translate, one of the best and most modern NMT solutions in the market, as well as other MT solutions as needed
- Human post-editing stage if required (light, standard or full)
- Combines traditional translation memory technology with advanced automatic translation
- Reduced costs compared to 100% human translation
- Faster turnaround times for high-volume projects
- Combination of pioneering technology (MT engines) greatly increases quality
- Large volumes of multilingual content becomes accessible