Our reliable medical translation services cover everything from clinical trials, marketing, regulatory affairs, drug safety, and labelling, we can help you in over 200 languages and are experts in the translation of medical terminology.
Quality is everything when it comes to the translation of technical terms for medical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Our life sciences translation team have years of experience in providing medical translation services so you can rest assured your project is in good hands. That’s why we are fully compliant with the translation quality standard ISO 17100, a prescriptive standard for the entire translation process, governing technology, processes, and the qualifications and expertise of linguistic and non-linguistic staff.
Regulatory and compliance issues mean that you can’t afford to take risks when choosing medical translation services, so at translate plus we use industry-specific processes, software and people to ensure the right results for this highly specialised sector.
Our life sciences translation service covers all aspects of the industry including:
- Manuals, User Guides and IFUs (Instructions for Use)
- Labelling, Packaging & Inserts
- EDC (Electronic Data Capture) for Web and Handheld Interfaces
- Patents, IP (Intellectual Property) & Contracts
- Medical Forms & Records
- SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Protocols, Case Reports & Patient Diaries
- PRO (Patient Reported Outcomes) & ePRO Content
- Text and Recording for IVRS (Interactive Voice Response Systems)
- Telephone interpreting for Support Centers
- Fully Documented Processes for CFR Part II Compliance
We offer the translation of technical terms to pharma, biotechnology and medical device companies, as well as healthcare providers, CROs and CTOs, so we’re ready to support your requirements, whether big or small.