Our manufacturing translation services team work with some of the largest global manufacturing organisations who trust our strict QA processes and linguist selection criteria to translate manufacturing material, delivering extremely accurate and high-quality product translation.
Using our own custom-developed technology, as well as third-party tools where appropriate (such as Madcap Flare and Adobe RoboHelp), our manufacturing translation services can translate manufacturing material such as:
- operator manuals and user guides
- CAD files (including DWG, DXF and DGN), Structured FrameMaker and DITA
- content originating from CMS, PIM and DMS applications
- installation and maintenance manuals
- product specifications, technical data sheets, and parts lists
- patents and patent applications
- training material and e-learning modules
- product catalogues and brochures
- presentations and tenders
Whether you manufacture household appliances, aviation parts, automobiles or clothing, the manufacturing industry often involves the use of high-tech machinery and industrial design processes.
When looking to translate product content for this sector, it is essential to find a supplier that offers only the best manufacturing translation services and who has the expertise to handle a lot of very technical and industry-specific information and terminology.
Failing to do so will not only lead to poor product translation results, creating a negative image of your brand to your clients, but it could also lead to health and safety risks if the content involves machinery or instruction procedures.
To guarantee our quality, our manufacturing translation services have been certified for the ISO 17100 and ISO 9001 certificates: international standards monitoring the quality procedures within the language services industry.