Known for its unique architectural design and rich history, Television Centre (TVC) is a true urban jewel, dazzling in the heart of West London. We are very happy to announce that TVC is now the new home of our UK HQ!
The London team, which in part still works remotely at the moment, has moved out of Publicis Groupe’s Baker Street offices and is now based at BBC’s iconic former home, along with other Publicis Groupe agencies and solution hubs including Publicis Media, Zenith Media and Publicis Commerce.
Our UK office address is now the same as our registered office address:
2 Television Centre
101 Wood Lane
London, W12 7FR
This exciting move marks the beginning of a fresh chapter in our company’s history, as earlier in 2021, our teams also said goodbye to translate plus co-founding member Per Severinsen, who decided to step down from his role as Managing Director.
Following his departure, a new senior management team was announced which consists of both long-standing translate plus members, as well as additions from Publicis Groupe’s Global Delivery team.
New upper management team of translate plus
- Theodore Hadjis, Executive Vice President and Global Managing Director of Publicis Global Delivery (PGD)
- Katie Kirill, Senior Vice President, PGD Director and Client Operations
- Adrian Metcalf, Managing Partner (previously Technical Director at translate plus)
- Umer Nizam, Managing Partner (previously Finance Director at translate plus)
- Svenja Müller, Global Growth Director (previously European Sales & Marketing Director at translate plus)
- Liina Puust, Operations Director, translate plus
- Vladimir Nikolov, Head of Human Resources, translate plus
“It’s full speed ahead at translate plus, with the introduction of a new senior management structure along with a phenomenal new London HQ. It truly is exciting times for the company, which is giving us the platform to continue to take our incredible staff and company to new heights. The Senior management and I would like to thank Per Severinsen for his devotion over the years and wish him all the very best for his next adventures.”
– Adrian Metcalf, Managing Partner.
“We are winning new clients’ contracts, securing growth in existing accounts, expanding operations in other markets and improving collaboration with our partners and linguists, whilst strengthening our internal teams’ structures. We are very excited to be moving to TVC as this will allow us to work even more closely with other agencies in Publicis. The business has been built on solid foundations by its founders and the new leadership is determined to take it further from strength to strength.”
– Umer Nizam, Managing Partner.
We look forward to welcoming all clients, partners and Publicis Groupe colleagues to our new office as local restrictions are further eased.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.