ICE London is the largest corporate gathering for gaming operators in Europe, bringing together some of the industry’s largest providers. After being postponed in 2021 due to the on-going situation with Covid, ICE London returns this month to its traditional base, ExCeL London. It takes place over three days (12-14 April), with ICE VOX running from 11 to 14 April.
The event welcomes industry leaders, decision-makers, technology experts and policy regulators to discuss the challenges faced over the last two years, as well as future solutions for the industry.
The purpose of ICE London’s annual event is to bring the biggest names in the gaming industry together and invite operators to join in on the discussion.
The event focuses on seizing new market opportunities and overcoming emerging challenges by gathering industry leaders to share their insights and experiences. More specifically, attendees to ICE London 2022 will have the opportunity to:
- Meet up with other gaming experts and professionals
- Discover ground-breaking tech and the latest trends, products & services
- Learn about new business strategies and the hottest issues of the year through keynote presentations and masterclasses (12 offered via ICE VOX)
- Network with fellow visitors, exhibitors, clients and sponsors before, during and after the event
- Share new business ideas through Pitch ICE
- Exploring a host of high-profile industry figures through ICE365 Live, broadcasting live from ExCeL London
- Learn about compliance and corporate services related to the gaming and betting sector
ICE London 2022 will offer an enhanced quality of networking opportunities, this time through a brand-new event platform while incorporating a new content delivery system to enhance the experience.
ICE London attracts crowds of 35,000+ attendees, including 12,000+ gaming operators from over 150 countries.
According to figures from the 2020 event, over 90% of the attendees were decision-makers from these five sectors in the industry:
- Casino (65%)
- Sports Betting (50%)
- Poker (26%)
- Bingo (25%)
- Lottery (22%)
Attendees usually include CEOs, investors, technology specialists, regulators, consultants and the most influential figures from across Europe and beyond. Other key categories at the event include online (46%), land-based (14%), mobile, social, payments, sports betting and more.
The event comprises four key components:
- ICE London Exhibition: The world’s gaming innovation showcase.
- ICE VOX: It starts on Monday 11 April, the day before the ICE London 2022 exhibition opens. It will offer a newly redesigned and rich content programme for the global gaming community.
- ICE 365 Content: A definitive source of year-round multimedia content for the entire gaming community.
- Pitch ICE: A unique opportunity for innovative gaming start-ups.
Jackpot Translation, the gaming-specific brand of translate plus, offer language solutions to some of the world’s most established gaming and betting companies. Historically we are a regular attendee at this key industry event so we’re pleased to be there again this year!
To book a meeting with us at the event, please complete this contact form, indicating the date and time you wish to meet.
We look forward to reconnecting with our customers on the ICE ground and meeting with some new ones to talk all things localization. See you there!