Localising the UI (user interface) for apps, desktop software, web-based applications and games is one thing: but testing the results is another.
The localisation process for games and other software usually involves translating various interrelated elements, such as on-screen text (which may come from XML documents, resource files or other sources), audio, artworked graphics, database content and associated help systems. Once all these elements are pulled together, our game testing and software testing services come into play.
Our gaming-specialised brand, Jackpot Translation provides language services to gaming, sporting and betting companies in over 200 languages. Their translation services are trusted by some of the biggest names in the industry such as NetEnt, Kambi, Amaya, SkillOnNet, Williams Interactive, Unibet and Betsson Group.
Using original software such as i plus, Jackpot Translation are able to streamline the entire translation and game localisation process, reducing costs and maintaining brand consistency.
Ensuring consistency during the game localisation process is essential, but it’s only once all the elements are pulled together into the application that it’s possible to assess their overall effect, and that’s where our game testing, app testing and software testing services come in.
Using software-specific game testing and app testing tools such as Passolo, Catalyst and JMX, alongside development simulators, virtualised environments and a range of physical device types, we are able to support not only the initial game localisation stage but the full end-to-end testing.
With our full game localisation and software & app testing services, you can be sure that once your game, app or enterprise application goes to market, it will be fully fit for use, in your required languages.
- Support for not only the initial localisation stage, but the full end-to-end testing
- We can interact with your source control software
- Game testing and app testing for following test scripts, logging functional and linguistic bugs, making screen captures, using remote debugging software and working through specifically configured scenarios
- Expert advice from a game tester
- Improved customer experience
- Peace of mind as quality is assured
- A trusted game tester
- Faster time to market
- Streamlined workflow process reducing iterations and multiple versions
- Working with one of the newest growing software testing companies