When your content is created using our desktop publishing services, which includes desktop publishing software such as Adobe InDesign or QuarkXPress, you’ll need to consider not just the text translation but the overall look-and-feel for each language.
At translate plus our in-house DTP software specialists provide a complete creative translation service to ensure that target-language documents match the original design. Send us your source files and our desktop publishing services team will return print-ready documents in the same format (whether Mac or Windows), we can also create PDFs or page layouts to your exact specifications.
It’s well known that translated text often takes up more space than the source text, so our DTP software operators are experts in working with our clients to ensure that if font sizes or column widths can be changed, this is carried out in an appropriate and consistent manner. Likewise, we can provide guidance and adaptation for typesetting in “right-to-left” languages such as Arabic, Hebrew, Urdu and Farsi. With DTP services, we offer a far more creative translation.
Working with your corporate branding guidelines in mind, our desktop publishing services cover the full range of desktop publishing software and related graphics programs, as well as CAD software, including:
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Publisher
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe PageMaker
- Corel Ventura
We support the latest available versions of all applications and formats, including versions of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, as well as legacy versions for full backwards-compatibility.
- Receive print-ready documents in the same format you submitted
- PDFs or page layouts created to your exact specifications
- DTP software guidance and adaptation for typesetting in “right-to-left” languages
- A complete creative translation and localisation service
- Save time with print-ready files
- Streamlined workflow as content is realigned where necessary so you don't have to
- More choice with range of DTP software delivery formats
- Live preview of changes made during review plus stage