Voice-Over (VO) Coordinator(Sofia)
translate plus is a fast-growing, award-winning language services and technology company. We are part of Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform (Publicis Production), which brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital media and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are currently looking to recruit a Voice-Over (VO) Coordinator to work in the Transcreation & Production side of the business. This is a client-facing role and you will be part of a team focusing on providing high-quality voice-over projects by owning and managing the day-to-day relationship with studios and artists and ensuring client satisfaction by ensuring the smooth running of VO sessions.
You will be involved in:
- client relationship management
- vendor management
- buyouts negotiation
- project management.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing?Voice-Over projects briefed internally or directly by the client, the Voice-Over Coordinator will act as a point of contact for dedicated clients and/or Project Managers and will work under the guidance of the Senior Transcreation Account Manager and supervision of the Team Manager.
- This includes assessing requirements, querying, collecting material, planning, quoting and scheduling VO sessions. Build up and demonstrate clear understanding of our end client’s brands and develop strong relationship with all stakeholders (Studios, clients etc.).
- Sourcing and negotiating with Voice-Over artists as?well?as?recording?studios?and other suppliers assisting, evaluating and monitoring them during the project.
- Sourcing VO casting samples and evaluating them against the VO brief for client approval and recording requirements.
- Gathering and sharing scripts with the studios for recording as well as support assets and VO direction briefs for the smooth running of the session.
- QA of VO takes following translate plus VO quality procedures.
- Support the Project Management team and VO lead in maintaining client databases and VO database including markets nuances, client feedback and preferences, usage tracking and monitoring.
- Supporting the approval process with agency or client, building a strong client and stakeholder relationship along the way.
- Support other teams on other language?services?projects when required.
- Ensure all admin tasks are completed on time, including reconciliation of costs.
Skills and experience required:
- 1-2 years project management experience taking briefs to/from agencies and client stakeholders within advertising/audio-visual production services.
- Proven client-facing experience,?flexible and adaptable, able to work in a variety of roles in a changing environment.
- Exceptional communication skills. Effective verbal/written communication with clients, suppliers and internal team members is a must for this role.
- An excellent team player, pro-active, detail oriented, highly organised, able to work with tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Genuine passion for languages, voice over and production
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skills.
- Strong oral and written English skills, knowledge of a foreign language is a plus
- Excellent computer literacy
Would be a bonus, but not a must, if you:
- Come from audio/production and/or localisation background preferable.
- Specific focus on voice over projects is preferable, but not essential.
What we offer:
- Career progression possibilities
- High quality company trainings and access to paid on-line/ e-learning platforms (i.e. Marcel by Publicis, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Additional health insurance package – as per company policy
- Food vouchers
- Paid leave days increase on yearly basis
- Social activities: Game nights, teambuilding and parties, etc.
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we normally receive a very large amount of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage your application will be saved for future consideration – with your explicit permission and as per our GDPR-policy and/or related official regulations.?