Vendor Management Specialist(Sofia)
translate plus is a fast-growing, award-winning language services and technology company. Fully owned by the Publicis Groupe, translate plus sits within the cross-media production platform, which brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital media and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
In 2021, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the world’s seventh-largest translation company, #3 in Europe and #2 in the UK.
At translate plus, we value the health and wellbeing of our employees and we offer them the flexibility to work from home. In 2021, translate plus won an award for “Great Employers” for achievements in “Managing a Remote Workforce”.
translate plus is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Vendor Management Specialist.
This Sofia-based role will require applying and developing your communication and negotiation skills, being a solution seeker, being polite and organised and keeping calm when times are busy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively recruiting suppliers: translators, interpreters, voice-over studios and artists and other professionals for various services
- Negotiating terms and rates to fit within client budget
- Screening applications from potential vendors
- Shortlisting the most suitable suppliers to work on specific projects
- Maintaining and improving our internal database
- Building a strong relationship with vendors
- Handling queries from linguists and internally, i.e. other departments within the company
- General administrative tasks (e.g. gathering documents, CVs, etc.)
Skills required for Vendor Management Specialists:
- Excellent business English – both written and verbal
- Ability to handle sensitive topics (negotiation, quality-related concerns, etc.)
- Capacity to adopt an individual approach towards vendors from different backgrounds and cultures
- Solution-seeking mindset
- Good computer literacy (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, other applications are a bonus)
- Proactive behaviour and positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- Pride in delivering a high-quality service
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- Previous experience in vendor management/procurement
- Previous experience in negotiation
- Previous experience in a busy office environment or an internship in a similar role
What we offer:
- Career development and progression possibilities
- High quality trainings (via inhouse and external trainers) and access to thousands of on-line/e-learning courses to develop essential, functional and industry skills (via Publicis Marcel, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Access to worldwide job/gigs opportunities within the Publicis Groupe
- Work your world – As part of the Publicis Groupe policy, up to 6 weeks of working from a different country
- Café Marcel – Networking opportunities with fellow colleagues in the Publicis Groupe all around the world
- Paid leave days increase on yearly basis
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Team building events
- Working from hom?
- Flex hours
- Office equipment allowance
- Family friendly policies (extended maternity/paternity leaves etc)
- Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Pizza day (in office)
- Flu vaccine
- Eye test (if required by employee)
- Friday drinks
- Summer gathering
- Christmas gathering
- Christmas gifts/vouchers
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer a Service Recognition Plan, which means that with every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we normally receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview.
If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for future consideration – with your explicit permission and as per our GDPR policy and/or related official regulations.