Translation Project Coordinator(Sofia, Bulgaria)
translate plus, an award-winning Top 10 international Language Services Provider, including, Top 3 in the EU and Top 2 in the UK, is a Publicis Groupe company, one of the most well-established advertising corporations globally. translate plus sits within the network’s cross-media production platform, Publicis Production. This brings together production specialists who are experts in video, digital media, and print, to produce award-winning content for leading global brands.
Recent recognition awards for translate plus include an award for “Great Employers”, and an award for “Women in Business”, more details can be found on our website regarding these two great achievements.
translate plus also promotes numerous employee well-being policies across all our offices, which align with Publicis Groupe guidelines. We offer WFH flexibility to all employees as well as relevant programmes to help promote mental and physical well-being.
translate plus is an equal opportunities employer that welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
The Translation Project Coordinator will be responsible for meeting the requirements for all aspects of the production process and for managing the translation project in accordance with translate plus procedures, the agreement with the client, and any other relevant specifications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, schedule and monitor translation projects and other projects as needed.
- Analyze the translation projects (word count, languages, file type, etc.) with the help of CAT (computer-aided translation) tools.
- Source, negotiate, and assign various competent language professionals, such as translators, interpreters, technical experts, and vendors of various types.
- Create client costs accurately and in accordance to client rate cards and internal procedures.
- Monitor to ensure the project does not exceed the agreed budget and company target margins.
- Disseminate information, issue instructions related to the assignment, and manage the project to all parties involved.
- Monitor to ensure compliance with agreed-upon schedules and deadlines.
- Proofread and QA-check translations, as well as perform layout checks and edits on the final files.
- Monitor constant conformity to the client agreement, project specifications, and, where necessary, communicate with all parties involved in the project, including the client.
- Lead regular communication with clients to receive briefs and information on the projects.
- Lead effective communication with linguists and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with and collaborate with other teams and departments as needed.
- Manage and handle feedback. If necessary, implement corrections and/or corrective action.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong speaking and written English skills – at least B2
- Minimum of 1-2 years of working experience in a client-driven company
- A bachelor degree or equivalent will be considered a plus
- Excellent computer literacy including advanced MS Office skills
- Experience in an international multicultural environment will be considered a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Being able to multi-task, prioritize and stay calm under pressure
- Previous use of CAT tools, including Trados Studio, XBench, or other industry-specific applications will be considered a plus
What we offer:
- Career development and progression possibilities
- High-quality trainings (via in-house and external trainers) and access to thousands of on-line/e-learning courses to develop essential, functional, and industry skills (via Publicis Marcel, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Access to worldwide job/gigs opportunities within the Publicis Groupe
- Work your world – As part of the Publicis Groupe policy, up to 6 weeks of working from a different country
- Café Marcel – Networking opportunities with fellow colleagues in the Publicis Groupe all around the world
- Paid leave days increase on a yearly basis
- Food vouchers
- Additional health insurance
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Team building events
- Working from home
- Flexi hours
- Office equipment allowance
- Family-friendly policies (extended maternity/paternity leaves etc)
- Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Pizza day (and other snacks) (in office)
- Flu vaccine
- Eye test (if required by the employee)
- Friday drinks
- Summer Gathering
- Winter Gathering
- Christmas gifts/vouchers
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer a Service Recognition Plan, which means that every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we normally receive a very large amount of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview.
If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for future consideration – with your explicit permission and as per our GDPR-policy and/or related official regulations.