Translation Enquiries Coordinator(Sofia)
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
In 2018, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Bulgarian office. We are located in central Sofia (very close to the Mall of Sofia), where we support clients worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Translation Enquiries Coordinator, to work from 11:00 to 20:00 from Monday to Friday, to join our team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the Sales and Operations departments
- Preparation of different translation file types and services
- File assessment
- File preparation and analysis
- Identifying challenges for subsequent translation
- Quote tracking
- Client communication correspondence
- Assisting with tender applications
Skills and experience:
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Linguistic skills with the ability to identify a variety of languages
- Being able to multi-task, prioritise and stay calm under pressure
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- Experience from a similar role within the language industry
- Previous use of CAT tools, including Trados Studio, XBench, Transit or other applications
- A degree in translation studies or languages
What we offer:
- Career progression possibilities
- Trainings tailored to your needs
- Holiday increase
- Weekly fruit and drinks deliveries and monthly breakfast
- Game nights, teambuilding and parties
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.