Translation and Transcreation Account Manager(London)
translate plus is one of the 5 largest language services and technology companies in the world. We offer a full range of services, including translation, transcreation, website localisation, multilingual SEO, interpreting, desktop publishing, transcription and voiceover, in over 200 languages. All this is complemented by our cutting-edge language technology, such as i plus®, our secure cloud-based TMS (translation management system).
We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform (Publicis is one of the largest advertising and communication groups in the world with more than 85,000 employees worldwide). Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands. Some of our clients include Google, Porsche, GE, Nestlé, DHL, BMW, Saatchi & Saatchi, etc.
With offices around the world, we are now recruiting for a Translation and Transcreation Account Manager to join our London sales team to help with our continual expansion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking commercial and strategic responsibility for new and existing key client accounts. Clients can be based in the UK, the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), the Nordics and other parts of the world
- Receiving translation and other requests from your clients and advising them on deadlines, costs and other available services they may not yet be aware of
- Scheduling and attending face-to-face meetings and conference calls with customers in order to discuss their needs and requirements in more depth
- Placing regular customer satisfaction calls and scheduling review meetings with key stakeholders
- Upselling translate plus’ services to customers
- Growing the business relationship through 360-degree approaches, i.e. proactively reaching out to different stakeholders within the organisation/group
- Assisting and working closely with the operations and business consultant teams
- Assisting with the quoting process when receiving requests from customers, as well as advising them on capabilities, turnaround times, costs etc.
- Effective communication with clients and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Being available for occasional business travels in order to attend face-to-face meetings.
Skills and Experience required for the Translation and Transcreation Account Manager role:
- A minimum of 1-2 years account management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English (native level)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A very good eye for detail
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team with the confidence to take the lead
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- You consider yourself technically-minded
- You have experience from the language industry
- You speak German or Danish
What we offer:
- Salary of £26,000.00 – £35,000.00 + commission (depending on experience)
- Great career progression possibilities
- Trainings tailored to your needs
- Holiday increase
- Weekly fruit and drinks deliveries and monthly breakfast
- Game nights, teambuilding and parties
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time