Translation and Localisation Project Manager(Plovdiv)
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
In 2019, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst CSA Research as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production arm, Publicis Production, which brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, as well as producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are very proud to be part of this group and we are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Bulgarian office. We are located in central Sofia and we plan to grow our team even more by opening an office in Plovdiv at the end of this year.
Most of our teams are currently working from home due to the declared pandemic situation, which is why we are offering the opportunity for candidates willing to relocate to Plovdiv in the future to work remotely until we open our office there later this year.
Project Management at translate plus is a very diverse and interesting role. You will be dealing with a variety of projects for international clients, such as written translations, interpreting assignments, voice-over recordings, subtitling, and more. We handle any language service our clients require, so no two clients are the same, which means life at translate plus is never boring. Furthermore, you will be dealing with the whole project cycle, which means the success of each project is in your hands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Receiving translation projects from clients
- Analysing the translation projects (word count, languages, file type etc.)
- Preparing translation packages
- Sourcing and co-ordinating translators, file engineers and desktop publishing specialists
- Communicating effectively with clients, linguists and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proofreading and QA-checking of translations
Skills and experience required for Project Managers:
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Linguistic skills with the ability to assess the quality and completeness of translations in any language
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and stay calm under pressure
- Pride in delivering a high-quality service
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level (ideally in translation studies or languages in general)
- Experience from a similar role within the language industry
- Previous use of CAT tools, including Trados Studio, XBench, Transit or other applications
What we offer:
- Steep career progression possibilities (if of interest)
- Flexi-time (9:00/9:30 – 18:00/18:30)
- Continuing training tailored to your needs and interests
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee & weekly fresh fruit deliveries)
- Monthly pizza treat delivered to the office and for everybody to enjoy
- Quarterly team lunches paid for by the company
- Game nights & other fun team events
- Relaxation area with table tennis
- At translate plus, we offer a loyalty scheme, where your benefits increase the longer you stay with us. This is our way of saying well done for building your career with us. You will be able to enjoy working from home days after your first year of employment and medical insurance a year after you pass your probation. We also increase your holiday allowance the longer you work for us.
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.