Transcreation Account Manager (SEO focus)(Sofia, Bulgaria)
translate plus, an award-winning Top 10 international Language Services Provider, including, Top 3 in the EU and Top 2 in the UK, is a Publicis Groupe company, one of the most well-established advertising corporations globally. translate plus sits within the network’s cross-media production platform, Publicis Production. This brings together production specialists who are experts in video, digital media, and print, to produce award-winning content for leading global brands.
Recent recognition awards for translate plus include an award for “Great Employers”, and an award for “Women in Business”, more details can be found on our website regarding these two great achievements.
translate plus also promotes numerous employee well-being policies across all our offices, which align with Publicis Groupe guidelines. We offer WFH flexibility to all employees as well as relevant programmes to help promote mental and physical well-being.
translate plus is an equal opportunities employer that welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Transcreation Account Manager with a digital focus to work in the Transcreation & Production side of the business.
This is a client-facing role supported by the Senior Transcreation Account Manager, focusing on providing high-quality digital content adaptation (transcreation) across all types of media with a particular focus on e-commerce and therefore SEO for a Global fashion brand (H&M). The role will be owning day-to-day client relationships ensuring client retention and satisfaction via good quality output as well as working closely with the digital creative agency of record for H&M
- Responsibilities include client relationship management, business development, and project management.
- Managing digital content localization projects briefed internally or directly by the client, the Digital Content and SEO Project Manager will act as a point of contact for the dedicated client under the guidance of the Senior Transcreation Account Manager.
- This includes assessing requirements, querying, collecting reference material, planning, quoting, and scheduling. Build up and demonstrate a clear understanding of our end client’s brands.
- Sourcing and negotiating with in-market linguists specializing in SEO content creation and localization for e-commerce
- Understanding of SEO tools like SEMrush, Moz, and Google Adword to name a few, and their functionalities when it comes to keyword research, localization, and search volume data
- Preparation of briefs and copy decks for e-comm content localization
- QA ensuring copy Localisation is following translate plus quality procedures.
- Maintaining glossaries and playbooks to ensure consistency across campaigns and projects capturing nuances of the markets, client feedback, and marketers/brand managers’ preferences along the way.
- Managing the copy review/approval process with the agency or client building strong client and stakeholder relationships along the way.
- Attending Voice-Over sessions remotely to supervise the audio recordings.
- Coordinating QC for final checks on localized edits before the final release.
- Support other teams on other general transcreation and language services projects as and when required.
- Ensure all admin tasks are completed on time, including reconciliation of costs.
Skills and competence requirements:
- The perfect candidate for this role is passionate about the web and new technologies. They are highly organized, which is crucial to crafting a long-term strategy.
- Excellent communicators who can interact with technical, marketing, and editorial teams.
- Strong oral and written English skills, and knowledge of a foreign language are a plus
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent computer literacy
- Come from digital creation/adaptation/transcreation/production and/or media industries
- 2-3 years of project management experience taking briefs to/from creative agencies and client stakeholders in advertising production services with a specific focus on adaptation needs.
- Proven client-facing experience, flexible and adaptable, able to work in a variety of roles in a changing environment.
- Exceptional communication skills. Effective verbal/written communication with clients, suppliers, and internal team members is a must for this role.
- An excellent team player working very closely with internal stakeholders to coordinate multi-media needs across production services and ensure consistency.
- Pro-active, detail-oriented, highly organized, able to work to tight deadlines and calm under pressure
- A genuine passion for languages and production
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skills.
What we offer:
- Career development and progression possibilities
- High-quality trainings (via in-house and external trainers) and access to thousands of on-line/e-learning courses to develop essential, functional, and industry skills (via Publicis Marcel, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Access to worldwide job/gigs opportunities within the Publicis Groupe
- Work your world – As part of the Publicis Groupe policy, up to 6 weeks of working from a different country
- Café Marcel – Networking opportunities with fellow colleagues in the Publicis Groupe all around the world
- Paid leave days increase on a yearly basis
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Team building events
- Working from home
- Flexi hours
- Office equipment allowance
- Family-friendly policies (extended maternity/paternity leaves etc)
- Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Pizza day (and other snacks) (in the office)
- Flu vaccine
- Eye test (if required by the employee)
- Friday drinks
- Summer Gathering
- Winter Gathering
- Christmas gifts/vouchers
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer a Service Recognition Plan, which means that every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
If you cannot wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we normally receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for future consideration – with your explicit permission and as per our GDPR-policy and/or related official regulations.