We are very proud to be part of this group and we are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Bulgarian office.
We are located in central Sofia (very close to the Mall of Sofia) and we support clients across Europe and also worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Team Manager to join our Sofia team.
People management responsibilities:
- Leading, mentoring and motivating team members to maintain a positive attitude at all times, and to take ownership of the projects they are responsible for;
- Actively taking part in the recruitment, on boarding and performance evaluation of their team members;
- Leading review and performance meetings, as well as resolving disciplinary matters in a timely and effective manner, as per company policies and procedures;
- Cross-team and cross-division collaboration;
- Building a close-knit professional relationship with the other Team Managers;
Project management responsibilities:
- Distributing translation projects among the team and supervising their execution;
- Participating in daily and weekly meetings;
- Ownership and management of client accounts;
- Participating and leading client meetings when necessary;
- Handling translation projects and quality assurance when necessary;
- Ensuring any challenges or client complaints are investigated and resolved in a timely and effective manner;
- Providing routine and ad hoc reports to Operations Management;
- Building and maintaining the quality standards of the company, as well as implementing internal procedures within the team;
- Experience in closely managing a team of 6-10 people, preferably in an international company (e.g. BPO), experience from the language industry would be a bonus;
- Good technical knowledge and desire to learn about/grasp new technical concepts quickly and adequately;
- Strong understanding of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken;
- Ability to motivate a team, recognise good talent and bring out the best out in each individual;
- Ability to analyse and review team performance, give constructive and structured feedback;
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organisation;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure;
- Analytical skills, flexibility and creativity to complete the tasks at hand;
- Proactivity, excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to take responsibility and receive constructive feedback;
- Good communicator;
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team;
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- Experience of translation project management;
- Good working knowledge of translation memory tools, glossaries, style guides;
- IT/Technical support experience;
Why join translate plus:
Our structure and ever-growing team offer each translate plus team member the opportunity to develop and grow within a company, part of an unconventional industry for the Bulgarian market.
If you join our team, you will be working in the fastest-growing language service provider in the world for 2018 (as per CSA rankings). We have offices all around the world and work in a multicultural international environment with globally active clients and companies of all sizes.