Software Developer (C#, ASP.NET CORE and SQL)(Sofia)
translate plus Limited is a fast-growing, award-winning language services and technology company. We are part of Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform, which brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital media and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
In 2018 translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world.
At translate plus we value the health and wellbeing of our employees and we offer them the possibility to work from home. We support and encourage self-isolation as an act of social engagement and care for our local community in the current pandemic situation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Software Developer to join our team.
Key skills & experience:
- At least two years of programming experience in C# and ASP.NET CORE (ideally using Visual Studio 2017 or later).
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (ideally 2014 and later)
- File engineering (such as manipulating XML and JSON structures)
- Experience of source code/revision control tools
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work independently without supervision and use your initiative to find solutions
- Excellent English and communication skills
- A logical and methodical approach and strong troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Good organizational skills with the ability to priorities, multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Localization industry experience desired but not essential
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- Experience in VB.NET and ASP.NET
- Strong T-SQL experience
About the role:
- C#, ASP.NET CORE and SQL
- Migrating current software from VB.NET to C#
- Design, development and maintenance of the company’s bespoke internal and customer-facing systems
- Support software applications for the company
- Working with the operations and sales teams you will be involved in all aspects of the development life cycle, from requirement gathering to development and implementation
What we offer:
- Career progression possibilities
- Training tailored to your needs by our in-house Training Officer
- Free Access to LinkedIn Learning” which includes over 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals
- Holiday increase
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Christmas voucher
- Flu vaccine
- Summer gathering
- Christmas gathering
- Working from home
- Pizza day (in office)
- Team building events
- Friday drinks
- Office equipment allowance
- Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Eye test (if required by employee)
- Life assurance and Income protection (disability benefit)
- Family friendly policies
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer a Service Recognition Plan, which means that with every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we receive a very large amount of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you will not be invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.