Danish speaking Account Manager – Sales(London)
translate plus, an award-winning Top 10 international Language Services Provider, including Top 3 in the EU and Top 2 in the UK, is a Publicis Groupe company, one of the most well-established advertising corporations globally. translate plus sits within the network’s cross-media production platform, Publicis Production. This brings together production specialists who are experts in: video, digital media, and print, to produce award-winning content for leading global brands.
Recent recognition awards for translate plus include an award for “Great Employers”, and an award for “Women in Business”, more details can be found on our website regarding these two great achievements.
translate plus also promotes numerous employee well-being policies across all our offices, which align with Publicis Groupe guidelines. We offer WFH flexibility to all employees as well as relevant programmes to help promote mental and physical well-being.
translate plus is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
We are now recruiting for a Danish speaking Account Manager to join our UK Sales team. The Account Manager takes ownership for existing and new key client accounts and ensures an exceptional service is provided to the company’s clients..
- Taking commercial and strategic responsibility for existing and new key client accounts.
- Handling a diverse range of clients based in different countries
- Growing the business relationship through 360-degree approaches, i.e. proactively reaching out to different stakeholders within an organisation/group, e.g. cold calls, warm calls, obtaining referrals etc.
- Assisting with contract negotiations and tenders/RFIs/RFQs/RFPs as needed.
- Adding value to business relationships by getting involved in core projects and serving as an escalation point for complaints or other matters.
- Scheduling and attending face-to-face meetings and conference calls with customers in order to discuss their needs and requirements in more depth, e.g. client review meetings, escalation meetings, new business discussions.
- Being available for occasional business travels in order to attend face-to-face meetings.
- Scheduling webinars/online demos in order to present our technology portfolio.
- Placing regular customer satisfaction calls and scheduling review meetings with key stakeholders.
- Supporting the onboarding of new departments and stakeholders.
- Assisting with the quoting process when receiving requests from customers, as well as advising them on capabilities, turnaround times, costs, etc.
- Preparing presentations for client meetings to a high standard.
- Preparing and customising proposals/white papers as requested.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Danish & English language skills (verbal & written)
- Some account management experience (industry experience is a bonus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A very good eye for detail
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team with the confidence to take the lead
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
What we offer:
- Career development and progression possibilities
- High quality trainings (via inhouse and external trainers) and access to thousands of on-line/e-learning courses to develop essential, functional and industry skills (via Publicis Marcel, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Work your world – As part of the Publicis Groupe policy, up to 6 weeks of working from a different country
- Café Marcel – Networking opportunities with fellow colleagues in the Publicis Groupe all around the world
- Inhouse subsidised Publicis Groupe restaurant
- Access to subsidised wellness activities (acupuncture, manicures and massages)
- Staff discount at bars and restaurants in the local area around the office
- Staff discount at Westfield shopping centre
- Life assurance and Income protection (disability benefit)
- Paid leave days increase on yearly basis
- Work in an Iconic office complex
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Team building events
- Working from home
- Flex hours
- Office equipment allowance
- Family friendly policies (extended maternity/paternity leaves etc)
- Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Pizza day (in office)
- Flu vaccine
- Eye test
- Friday drinks
- Summer gathering
- Christmas gathering
- Christmas gifts/vouchers
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer a Service Recognition Plan, which means that with every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
If you cannot wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!