Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
In 2018, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are very proud to be part of this group and we are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Bulgarian office. We are located in central Sofia (very close to the Mall of Sofia) and we support clients across Europe and also worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Recruitment Specialist to join our team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Writing job advertisements for a variety of in-house positions
- Screening applications
- Arranging interviews
- Conducting interviews in person, by phone and over Skype
- Actively head hunting people via LinkedIn and other sources
- Arranging and evaluating interview tests
- Actively communicating with hiring managers
- Meeting deadlines to ensure positions are filled on time
- Maintaining recruitment information properly for reporting purposes
Skills & experience required:
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level
- Good communications skills in Bulgarian and English (spoken and written)
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multitasking skills and ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to think outside the box and make fast and accurate decisions
What we offer:
- Career progression possibilities
- Training tailored to your needs
- Holiday increase
- Weekly fruit and drinks deliveries and monthly breakfast
- Game nights, teambuilding and parties
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now – we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we receive a large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.