Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
In 2018, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are very proud to be part of this group and we are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Bulgarian office. We are located in central Sofia (very close to the Mall of Sofia) and we support clients across Europe and also worldwide.
We are currently looking for a QA Specialist, who has a strong eye for detail, a passion for quality and strong analytical skills!
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Quality Manager with client feedback investigations and follow up actions as requested
- Working together with project management teams to ensure compliance with internal procedures and client requirements
- Ensuring that all escalations are handled and resolved as per the client’s satisfaction
- Collecting, recording and maintaining statistics on client feedback as requested
- Reporting on the statistics as requested
- Establishing the QA training needs of staff together with the Quality Manager and requesting trainings
- Training new starters on QA matters if applicable
- Updating and improving QA related training materials, project management guidelines and QA procedures as requested
Skills and experience required for QA Specialist:
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Previous experience with process compliance and data administering
- Educational background in translation studies or languages in general would be considered as an advantage
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task
- Eye for detail
- Analytical mind and ability to draw conclusions and offer solutions
What we offer:
- Career progression possibilities
- Training tailored to your needs
- Holiday increase
- Weekly fruit and drinks deliveries and monthly breakfast
- Game nights, teambuilding and parties
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.