Linguistic Resources Assistant(Sofia)
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
In 2018, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Bulgarian office. We are located in central Sofia (very close to the Mall of Sofia), where we support clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively seeking translators, interpreters, voice-over artists and other language professionals in online platforms and specialised databases
- Screening applications from linguists and potential vendors
- Negotiating terms and rates
- Maintaining and improving our internal database
- Building a strong relationship with linguists
- Handling queries from linguists and internally, i.e. other departments within the company
- Writing adverts for upcoming translation projects to be posted on websites
- General administrative tasks (e.g. gathering documents, CVs, etc.)
Skills required for Linguistic Resources Assistants:
- Excellent business English – both written and verbal
- Good computer literacy (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, other applications are a bonus)
- Proactive behaviour and positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and to work with tight deadlines
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- BA/MA in Translation/Interpreting/Languages (or a relevant subject)
- Previous experience in negotiating with vendors
- Previous experience in a busy office environment before or you have done an internship in a similar role
What we offer:
- Career progression possibilities
- Trainings tailored to your needs
- Holiday increase
- Weekly fruit and drinks deliveries and monthly breakfast
- Game nights, teambuilding and parties
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now – send your CV!