Junior Voice Over Coordinator(Sofia, Bulgaria)
translate plus, an award-winning Top 10 international Language Services Provider, including, Top 3 in the EU and Top 2 in the UK, is a Publicis Groupe company, one of the most well-established advertising corporations globally. translate plus sits within the network’s cross-media production platform, Publicis Production. This brings together production specialists who are experts in video, digital media, and print, to produce award-winning content for leading global brands.
Recent recognition awards for translate plus include an award for “Great Employers”, and an award for “Women in Business”, more details can be found on our website regarding these two great achievements.
translate plus also promotes numerous employee well-being policies across all our offices, which align with Publicis Groupe guidelines. We offer WFH flexibility to all employees as well as relevant programmes to help promote mental and physical well-being.
translate plus is an equal opportunities employer that welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Voice-Over (VO) Coordinator to work in the Transcreation & Production side of the business. This is an entry-level client-facing role and you will be part of a team focusing on providing high-quality voice-over projects by owning and managing the day-to-day relationship with studios and artists and ensuring client satisfaction by ensuring the smooth running of VO sessions.
You will be involved in:
- client relationship management
- vendor management
- buyouts negotiation
- project management.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing Voice-Over projects briefed internally or directly by the client, the Voice-Over Coordinator will act as a point of contact for dedicated clients and/or Project Managers and will work under the guidance of the Senior Transcreation Account Manager and supervision of the Team Manager.
- This includes assessing requirements, querying, collecting material, planning, quoting, and scheduling VO sessions. Build up and demonstrate a clear understanding of our end client’s brands and develop a strong relationship with all stakeholders (Studios, clients, etc.)
- Sourcing and negotiating with Voice-Over artists, recording studios, and other suppliers assisting, evaluating, and monitoring them during the project.
- Sourcing VO casting samples and evaluating them against the VO brief for client approval and recording requirements.
- Gathering and sharing scripts with the studios for recording as well as support assets and VO direction briefs for the smooth running of the session.
- QA of VO recordings, following the translate plus VO quality procedures.
- Support the Project Management team and VO lead in maintaining client databases and VO database including markets nuances, client feedback and preferences, usage tracking and monitoring.
- Supporting the approval process with the agency or client, building a strong client and stakeholder relationship along the way.
- Attending Voice-Over sessions remotely to supervise the audio recordings.
- Support other teams on other language services projects when required.
- Ensure all admin tasks are completed on time, including reconciliation of costs.
Skills and experience required:
- Flexibility and adaptability, able to work in a variety of roles in a changing environment.
- Exceptional communication skills. Effective verbal/written communication with clients, suppliers, and internal team members is a must for this role.
- An excellent team player, pro-active, detail-oriented, highly organized, able to work with tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- A genuine passion for languages, voice-over, and production
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skills.
- Strong oral and written English skills and knowledge of a foreign language are a plus
- Excellent computer literacy
Would be a bonus, but not a must, if you:
- Have proven client-facing experience
- Have 1-2 years of project management experience taking briefs to/from agencies and client stakeholders within advertising/audio-visual production services.
- Come from an audio/production and/or localization background preferable.
- Have a specific focus on voice-over projects – preferable, but not essential.
What we offer:
- Career development and progression possibilities
- High-quality trainings (via in-house and external trainers) and access to thousands of on-line/e-learning courses to develop essential, functional, and industry skills (via Publicis Marcel, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Access to worldwide job/gigs opportunities within the Publicis Groupe
- Work your world – As part of the Publicis Groupe policy, up to 6 weeks of working from a different country
- Café Marcel – Networking opportunities with fellow colleagues in the Publicis Groupe all around the world
- Paid leave days increase on a yearly basis
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Team building events
- Working from home
- Flexi hours
- Office equipment allowance
- Family-friendly policies (extended maternity/paternity leaves etc)
- Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Pizza day (and other snacks) (in the office)
- Flu vaccine
- Eye test (if required by the employee)
- Friday drinks
- Summer Gathering
- Winter Gathering
- Christmas gifts/vouchers
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer a Service Recognition Plan, which means that every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
If you cannot wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we normally receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for future consideration – with your explicit permission and as per our GDPR-policy and/or related official regulations.