Implementation & Operations Lead(London)
translate plus is a fast-growing, award-winning language services and technology company. Fully owned by the Publicis Groupe, translate plus sits within the cross-media production platform, which brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital media and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
In 2021, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the world’s seventh-largest translation company, #3 in Europe and #2 in the UK.
At translate plus, we value the health and wellbeing of our employees and we offer them the flexibility to work from home. In 2021, translate plus won an award for “Great Employers” for achievements in “Managing a Remote Workforce”.
translate plus is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We are currently looking to recruit an Implementation & Operations Lead to lead and manage the day-to-day Account Management, Project Delivery and Quality Output of the Transcreation and Production Department.
- Accountable for the implementation of processes enabling the smooth operations of the department
- Accountable for the successful onboarding of new business wins.
- Accountable for achieving the performance, quality and efficiency targets of the operation
- Define resource management strategy of the operations with support from the GID.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Escalation point of contact for the Operations Manager and Transcreation Account Team Leads
- Implement high performance culture through overseeing the performance management lifecycle and enabling employee success
- Create a framework for employee growth and development with support from the GID
- Act with seniority, confidence, and passion.
- Owns the team’s training by identifying and establishing needs for the department, organise training sessions and safeguard processes with the support of the Head of VO and Head of Creative Language Services who act as subject experts.
- Work together with the Head of HR and GID on people engagement, and retention policies and practices
- Have a solid overview of the company’s main client accounts, margin status and quality statistics to act promptly
- Establish and lead a client-oriented culture in the department
- Participate in client escalations when needed
- Mentor and support the team in quoting, particularly for out-of-scope projects
- Lead new clients onboarding
- Establish continuous improvement framework to ensure highest quality and cost-effective operations
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Collaborate with other departments to achieve company goals
- Work with other departments directors to improve collaboration
- Liaise with Global Implementation Director and senior management as needed.
- Actively contribute to and participate in management and leadership platforms
- Improve personal and professional competencies.
- In consultation with line manager, maintain and action agreed personal development plan.
- Participate in training courses and other types of training to improve and develop personal skill set
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 + years of experience in leading operations teams.
- Previous experience in either Transcreation/LSP, media production or advertising industries
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Proven ability to lead and inspire large teams to achieve company goals
- Ability to define strategy and convey strategic ideas
- Ability to establish culture and drive change
- Emotionally mature and self-confident
- Ability to think on the move and act accordingly
- Ability to liaise and collaborate at all levels and across functions – vertically and horizontally.
- Ability to build collaboration and partnership across departments
- Intercultural skills and experience working in a remote work environment, including virtual teams
- It would be a bonus but not a must if you are a Polish speaker
What we offer:
- Work in an Iconic office complex
- Career development and progression possibilities
- High quality trainings (via inhouse and external trainers) and access to thousands of on-line/e-learning courses to develop essential, functional and industry skills (via Publicis Marcel, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Access to worldwide job/gigs opportunities within the Publicis Groupe
- Work your world – As part of the Publicis Groupe policy, up to 6 weeks of working from a different country
- Café Marcel– Networking opportunities with fellow colleagues in the Publicis Groupe all around the world
- Inhouse subsidised Publicis Groupe restaurant
- Access to subsidised wellness activities (acupuncture, manicures and massages)
- Staff discount at bars and restaurants in the local area around the office
- Staff discount at Westfield shopping centre
- Life assurance and Income protection (disability benefit)
- Paid leave days increase on yearly basis
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Team building events
- Working from home
- Flex hours
- Office equipment allowance
- Family friendly policies (extended maternity/paternity leaves etc)
- Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Pizza day (in office)
- Flu vaccine
- Eye test
- Friday drinks
- Summer gathering
- Christmas gathering
- Christmas gifts/vouchers
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer a Service Recognition Plan, which means that with every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
If you cannot wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!