Global Implementation Lead(London)
Translate Plus Limited is a fast-growing, award-winning language services and technology company. We are part of Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform (Publicis Production), which brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital media and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
In 2019, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst CSA Research as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world.
The Global Implementation Manager will lead and oversee the on-boarding process of new global client accounts. They will be responsible for understanding and assessing client requirements and establishing and developing workflows for transcreation, adaptation and voice-over production of campaigns across TV, Print, Digital and Social.
This is a client-facing role that also requires close collaboration with our internal project teams, account management and our partners.
You will have to be very familiar with transcreation, voice-over and other production-related steps/workflows and have solid experience in on-boarding global advertising clients.
This is a London-based, fixed-term contract for one year with a view to becoming a permanent role, if successful. This role would be reporting to the Operations Manager – Transcreation & Production.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Assess, coordinate and establish campaigns, processes and scope and train our internal teams
- Work efficiently with production teams to design process maps that integrate transcreation and VO as part of a bigger process
- Own the transcreation process and its implementation
- Set client expectations and anticipate future needs
- Ensure all campaign documentation and scope estimates are accurate and up to date
- Evolve and optimise the process to improve efficiency and quality of service
- Understand the technical requirements of the client and work closely with our technical teams to ensure these will be met
- Develop clear and concise briefs for internal teams and/or our partners
- Receive and manage transcreation briefs from the client and/or our partners, assess and pass them on to project teams until the end of the on-boarding process
- Keep a close eye on timings and budget and work closely with our vendor management teams
- Work closely with Operations and Sales management to ensure on-time recruitment of necessary resources
- Work closely with the client and/or our partners to establish delivery KPIs and SLAs
- Are a forward-thinking do-er
- Have a flexible and service-oriented attitude
- Are able to work with multiple stakeholders and with conflicting priorities
- Are happy to experiment with third party technical platforms
- Are an excellent communicator and have a strong sense of ownership
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are comfortable working with international teams based across the globe (in virtual Teams)
- Have excellent time management skills
Your skills & experience
It is essential that you have full understanding of the production process across all media. You will need to have previous experience at a creative agency/organisation, and ideally, you will have worked both at project management, and at a more senior level. You will have to be able to demonstrate success with global client accounts including operational set-up and successful project delivery.
- Educated to degree level (Bachelor or higher)
- Excellent verbal and written English, another language is a bonus
- Solid understanding of (multimedia) global campaigns
- Relevant experience in creative agencies including project/account management of at least 3 years
- Excellent computer skills (Office applications)
- Experience with various workflow tools/project management systems
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to understand, create and implement operational workflows to meet clients’ KPIs
- Deep understanding of transcreation and voice over in particular