Account Manager (experienced)(London)
translate plus is a fast-growing, award-winning language services and technology company. We are part of Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform (Publicis Production), which brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital media and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
With offices around the world, we are now recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join our Sales team. The Account Manager takes ownership for existing and new key client accounts and ensures an exceptional service is provided to the company’s clients.
- Taking commercial and strategic responsibility for existing and new key client accounts.
- Handling a diverse range of clients based in different countries, e.g. in the United Kingdom, Central and Northern Europe (Germany, Scandinavia) and the rest of the world.
- Growing the business relationship through 360-degree approaches, i.e. proactively reaching out to different stakeholders within an organisation/group, e.g. cold calls, warm calls, obtaining referrals etc.
- Assisting with contract negotiations and tenders/RFIs/RFQs/RFPs as needed.
- Adding value to business relationships by getting involved in core projects and serving as an escalation point for complaints or other matters.
- Scheduling and attending face-to-face meetings and conference calls with customers in order to discuss their needs and requirements in more depth, e.g. client review meetings, escalation meetings, new business discussions.
- Being available for occasional business travels in order to attend face-to-face meetings.
- Scheduling webinars/online demos in order to present our technology portfolio.
- Placing regular customer satisfaction calls and scheduling review meetings with key stakeholders.
- Supporting the onboarding of new departments and stakeholders.
- Assisting with the quoting process when receiving requests from customers, as well as advising them on capabilities, turnaround times, costs, etc.
- Preparing presentations for client meetings to a high standard.
- Preparing and customising proposals/white papers as requested.
Skills and Experience:
- 4 years of account management experience
- Experience at building and maintaining strong ongoing business relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A very good eye for detail
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team with the confidence to take the lead
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
- The ideal candidate will have a background within the localisation industry
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- You consider yourself technically-minded
- You have experience from the language industry
- You speak any other language
What we offer:
- Career progression possibilities
- Training tailored to your needs by our in-house Training Officer
- Free Access to LinkedIn Learning” which includes over 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals
- Holiday increase
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Christmas voucher
- Flu vaccine
- Summer gathering
- Christmas gathering
- Working from home
- Pizza day (in office)
- Team building events
- Friday drinks
- Office equipment allowance
- Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Eye test (if required by employee)
- Life assurance and Income protection (disability benefit)
- Wellness centre access
- Family friendly policies
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer a Service Recognition Plan, which means that with every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!