Enquiries Coordinator (Internship)(London (N1))
Unpaid Internship (3 months)
In 2018, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands. We are a global company and our UK offices are in central London (N1).
We are currently offering an unpaid internship in our Enquiries department, which would be ideal for recent graduates who want to gain an insight into the translation industry and learn more about the technical aspects of translation.
You will be working with our Bid Manager, as well as the Assistant Bid Managers, and will be involved in and learning all about Trados analysis and file preparation for translation. You will get an insight into the quoting stage of translation and what goes on before the translation stage begins.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Assisting Bid Manager with:
- File analysis
- File preparation
- Cost calculation
- Cost imputing
- Preparation of quotes
- General administrative duties
Skills and experience required for Enquiries Internship role:
- Degree in Translation/Interpreting/Languages (or currently studying)
- Computer literate (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, other applications are a bonus)
- Knowledge of Trados and/or other CAT tools an advantage
- The opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing LSP in the world
- Trainings tailored to your needs
- Weekly fruit and drinks deliveries and monthly breakfast
- Game nights, team-building and parties