Data Entry Terminologist(Sofia)
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
In 2018, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are very proud to be part of this group and we are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Bulgarian office. We are located in central Sofia (very close to the Mall of Sofia) and we support clients across Europe and also worldwide.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Data Entry Terminologist to join our Sofia team.
As an employer, translate plus recognises the importance of fair treatment and equal opportunities for all.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Data extraction – reviewing documents and identifying the relevant terminology
- Creation and maintenance of files for automated translation by using specialised software
- Quality checks on outgoing materials
- Discussions with stakeholders (internal project management teams, QA team, clients) to identify and address terminology needs
- Research and recording of the latest online terminology databases (financial, legal, medical, etc.)
Skills and experience required for Terminologist:
- Excellent communications skills in written English (spoken and written)
- Good computer literacy (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good eye for details
- A passion for languages
- Knowledge of CAT tools (SDL Multiterm, SDL Trados, Studio) will be considered an advantage
- Ability to multitask and to prioritise
What we offer:
- Steep career progression possibilities (if of interest)
- Flexi-time (9:00/9:30 – 18:00/18:30)
- Continuing training tailored to your needs
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee & weekly fresh fruit deliveries)
- Monthly breakfast treat delivered to the office and for everybody to enjoy
- Quarterly team lunches paid for by the company
- Game nights & other fun team events
- Relaxation area with table tennis
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.