Business Development Representative(Sofia)
Translate Plus Limited is a fast-growing, award-winning language services and technology company. We are part of Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform, which brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital media and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
In 2021 translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the world’s seventh-largest translation company, #3 in Europe and #2 in the UK.
At translate plus we value the health and wellbeing of our employees and we offer them the flexibility to work from home. We support and encourage self-isolation as an act of social engagement and care for our local community in the current pandemic situation. We have recently won a Stevie® Bronze award for our Achievements in Managing a Remote Workforce.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Business Development Representative to join our Sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying suitable buyers and new key accounts via professional platforms, research and trade shows
- Meeting potential customers face-to-face via conference calls to discuss requirements in depth
- Providing an exceptional service over the phone and via e-mail, generating leads with new prospects and building relationships
- Maintaining an up to date record of activity on the database, setting follow-up calls, meetings, conference calls and demos to drive the sales process and achieve sales targets
- Discussing costs and quoting decisions with prospects and customers
- Upselling additional services and translate plus’ state-of-the-art technology solutions to streamline workflows
- Preparing proposals and tender responses
- Assisting our Marketing team in creating marketing campaigns (e-mail shots, physical mail shots, etc.)
- General administrative tasks
Skills and experience required for a Business Development Representative:
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Proven experience of working in a B2B sales environment
- Proven cold calling experience
- Consultative selling experience
- Meeting and presentation experience
- The ability to meet targets
- Enjoying making money!
- Excellent computer literacy
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
- Hard-working, self-motivated and an interest in career progression
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- Experience from within the language sector
What we offer:
- Career progression possibilities
- Additional food vouchers
- High quality company trainings and access to paid on-line/ e-learning platforms (i.e. Marcel by Publicis, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Additional health insurance package – as per company policy
- Paid leave days increase on yearly basis
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Christmas voucher
- Flu vaccine
- Summer gathering (as per current regulations)
- Christmas gathering (as per current regulations)
- Working from home on a hybrid scheme
- Team building events
- Office equipment allowance
- Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Eye test (if required by employee)
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer a Service Recognition Plan, which means that with every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.