Business Development Representative(Sofia)
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
In 2018, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are very proud to be part of this group and we are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Bulgarian office. We are located in central Sofia (very close to the Mall of Sofia) and we support clients across Europe and also worldwide.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Business Development Representative to join our Sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying suitable buyers and new key accounts via professional platforms, research and tradeshows
- Meeting potential customers face-to-face and setting up conference calls to discuss requirements in depth
- Providing an exceptional service over the phone and via e-mail, generating leads with new prospects and building relationships
- Maintaining an up to date record of activity on the database, setting follow-up calls, meetings, conference calls and demos to drive the sales process and achieve sales targets
- Discussing costs and quoting decisions with prospects and customers
- Upselling additional services and translate plus’ state-of-the-art technology solutions to streamline workflows
- Preparing proposals and tender responses
- Assisting our Marketing team in creating marketing campaigns (e-mail shots, physical mail shots, etc.)
- General administrative tasks
Skills and experience required for a Business Development Representative:
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Proven experience of working in a B2B sales environment
- Proven cold calling experience
- Consultative selling experience
- Meeting and presentation experience
- The ability to meet targets
- Enjoying making money!
- Excellent computer literacy
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
- Hard-working, self-motivated and interested in career progression
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- Experience from a similar role
- Experience from within the language sector
What we offer:
- Career progression possibilities
- Training tailored to your needs
- Holiday increase
- Weekly fruit and drinks deliveries and monthly breakfast
- Game nights, teambuilding and parties
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.