Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
In 2018, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are very proud to be part of this group and we are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Bulgarian office. We are located in central Sofia (very close to the Mall of Sofia) and we support clients across Europe and also worldwide.
With offices around the world, we are now recruiting for an Account Manager to join our sales team to help with our continual expansion.
- Managing and developing client accounts. Clients will mainly be located in the UK, but also elsewhere in Europe
- Receiving translation and other requests from your clients and advising them on deadlines, costs and other available services they may not yet be aware of
- Booking review meetings with clients
- Expand existing client spends
- Assisting and working closely with the operations and business consultant teams
- Effective communication with clients and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of account management experience
- Experience at building and maintaining strong ongoing business relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A very good eye for detail
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team with the confidence to take the lead
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- You consider yourself technically-minded
- You have experience from the language industry
- You speak any other language
What we offer:
- Career progression possibilities
- Training tailored to your needs
- Holiday increase
- Weekly fruit and drinks deliveries and monthly breakfast
- Game nights, teambuilding and parties
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.