Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
In 2019, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst CSA Research as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Publicis Production, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Publicis Production brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
With offices around the world, we are now recruiting for an Account Manager to join our sales team to help with our continual expansion.
This is a challenging London-based role, and what we require from you is quite simply to apply common sense, be polite and organised and to keep calm when times are busy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing client accounts, e.g. being the first point of contact for all client queries
- Receiving and delivering translations, advising clients on deadlines, costs and
- Assisting and working closely with the operations and sales teams
- Effective communication with clients and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction
Skills and Experience required for Account Manager role:
- 1-2 years account management experience
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Commercial awareness
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team with the confidence to take the lead
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- You consider yourself technically-minded
- You have experience from the language industry
Working for a fast-growing and very ambitious company there will be tailored training and no end to your career progression possibilities.
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.