We live in a digital age defined by cloud technologies, which have reshaped almost every aspect of our lives. Greater connectivity makes us more productive, both individually and as part of a team, allowing businesses to become more efficient and achieve more ambitious goals.
The phrase “cloud translation” may sound like a corporate buzzword, but the technology is crucial for handling language projects in the most time and cost-effective manner. On the one hand, it allows companies like ourselves to deliver results in a shorter time frame, but it also makes translation more affordable for our clients and creates a seamless transfer of content.
What does cloud translation have to offer?
With cloud technology so deeply integrated into our personal and working lives, it is already surprisingly easy to take it for granted. We are so used to being constantly connected (too much so, perhaps) that the benefits of cloud technology aren’t as obvious as they should be – so what does it really have to offer language projects?
A quick look at the key benefits of cloud translation makes it easier to appreciate the impact it has had:
- Faster translations: Cloud translation allows our language experts to work from anywhere, using instant messaging to communicate, and provides collaborative tools to help them work together on projects.
- Instant access: Everyone who needs access to documents can instantly open them over the cloud – no need to download files, manually save or find the most recent update.
- Translation technology: All of the latest breakthroughs in translation technology rely on cloud computing, from automatic translation and translation memory to terminology management and translation management systems.
- Greater consistency: Automatically updated files, accessible documentation and the latest translation tools mean our team is able to deliver 100% consistency without manually reviewing hundreds of documents.
- Transparency: Our in-house built translation management system, i plus, connects our language teams, but it also connects to your entire project, allowing you to see, manage and effectively review its progress with direct access to your documents.
- Faster deployment: With full access to your documents, you can deploy them as soon as translation is complete so there is no delay between competition and deployment.
Take away cloud translation and you suddenly lose all of the technical progress that has been made over the past decade. While the quality of our translation is as high as ever, we are now able to deliver this standard faster than ever and clients are able to see the results, every step of the way.
Translation, the way your company needs it
Cloud technology not only allows us to deliver quality translation faster, but also helps us meet the unique needs of all of our clients. First of all, we can pass these savings – both the time and financial – on to our clients.
Generally speaking, these savings multiply over time, too, whether you have got a particularly large project or need ongoing translation services for an extended period of time.
With i plus, we can also personalise the project management experience to suit your business, depending on the unique requirements of your project, the tools your business uses, the content you require and more – all of which makes cloud translation an essential part of our language services.