Telesales Executive(Sofia, Bulgaria)
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
translate plus is a fast-growing, award-winning language services company. Over the last 3 years we have won the prestigious Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 award, given to Britain’s top 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales, been ranked by Deloitte as among the 500 fastest growing tech businesses across the whole EMEA region, and been included in the Sunday Times SME Export Track 100 list of British companies with the fastest-growing international sales.
We are very proud of these achievements and are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Eastern Europe operations hub in central Sofia.
This is a challenging, fast-paced, exciting Sofia-based role, focusing on growing our existing client portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Making telephone sales calls (cold calling) to new customers
- Booking client meetings for Field Sales team in the UK
- Creating business directly via the phone
- Maintaining an up to date record of activity on the database, setting follow up calls as necessary
- Having extensive knowledge on all services we provide
- Representing translate plus in a professional and positive manner
Skills and experience required:
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Proven telesales and cold calling experience
- Self-driven and motivated
- Excellent computer literacy
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
It would be a bonus but not a must if you meet the following criteria:
- Experience from a similar role e.g. call centre experience
What makes us different? translate plus has a culture of hard-work and fun which is created by the fantastic group of people we have working here. Everybody is very welcoming and helpful, especially when times are busy. As a fast-growing and very ambitious company, there are also many career progression possibilities for anyone who wants to build a career within translation.
We provide a lot of tailored training and if you are up for it we want to make you our next success story!
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we receive a very large amount of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you will not be invited for an interview at this stage your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.
Sometimes we have more than one vacancy for which we are recruiting. If you feel that you could be suitable for more than one role, please apply for your favourite. Should we feel that you are more suited to a different role we will match you accordingly.